CTRMC hosts March 14 Safety Summit
The Cargo Tank Risk Management Committee will host the Sixteenth Safety Summit in Canton OH on March 14. The meeting is open to anyone interested in cargo tank safety, including carriers, shippers and equipment manufacturers.
Registration is required at www.cargotanksafety.org
The Safety Summit will include presentations on topics chosen following our last summit in New Orleans and include:
- Periodic Inspection of Fall Arrest Equipment and Other Safety Equipment
- Top Ten List of Reasons Workers Ascend the Tops of Tanks
- Confronting Nitrogen Issues in the Cargo Tank Industry, Carrier Panel
- New Nitrogen Safety Gram and Decal
- A New Way to Deliver Safety Training – Smartphone Videos
- Worker Panel Discussion
- Wrap-Up Items
Optional: Tour of Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Optional: Thursday, March 15th, 2018, Safety-Focused Tour of H – P Products
The Cargo Tank Risk Management Committee (CTRMC) was formed on March 17, 2010 and is made up of leading industry professionals with the sole task to proactively enhance cargo tank safety. Please Join Us in helping to protect workers on and around Cargo Tanks. Interested parties include Carrier Sr. Management, Safety Professionals, and Drivers / Driver Trainers.
The meeting will be hosted by H-P Products and held at: Courtyard by Marriott, 4375 Metro Circle NW, North Canton, Ohio 44720. Tel: 330.494.6494.
Follow & Contact Tank Transport Trader: