Dixon Bayco is looking for a Sales Manager to join our team in Cincinnati, OH.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for growing sales and customer service relationships for the division in the U.S. Responsible for for managing, coaching and developing the sales team with 4-5 direct reports. Will also develop sales and marketing strategies and programs, analyze performance against plans and quotas to measure effectiveness, manage key national accounts, and promote our broad product offering, providing market-based solutions to our customers. Will work closely with the sales team to increase sales programs for the division by keeping customers informed and trained on available services, prices, and new products. The Sales Manager will travel with the sales team, regularly visit distributors, end users, and customers, and plan activities weekly/monthly based on need. Minimum of 10-15 years of industrial outside sales experience required with 10 years or more leading a sales team.
- Grow and maintain customer relationships
- Create and deliver presentations for the sales team to present to our distributors and end users
- Train Sales team on new product features and benefits
- Coach sales team on effective presentation and sales skills
- Visit distributors and end users and promote target products
- Develop performance measures and track sales team’s effectiveness
- Plan sales activities on daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Track sales teams’ expenses
- Document activities in Salesforce
- Travel up to 50% of the time
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to listen to and interpret customer needs and provide sales solutions
- Ability to think mechanically; mechanical aptitude, Electrical aptitude a plus
- Ability to establish and build relationships with customers
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated
- Strong computer skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office, Salesforce or similar CRM experience a plus
Yes. up to 50%.
Bachelors of better preferred.
10 years: Outside sales management/leading a sales team
10-15 years: Industrial outside sales, preferably within valve/control manufacturing