To meet demand and lead the industry, Polar Service Centers is accelerating its already aggressive expansion in Q3 2019. With new sites, new facilities at existing sites and key partnerships, PSC has expanded its network, already the largest in the U.S. for tank truck and trailer commercial parts and repair facilities.
“We’re making a significant investment in growing our footprint and our product offerings,” said Jerry Cignarella, President of Polar Service Centers. “Building our network means that our customers will never have to look far to find the service and parts they need. This investment underscores our commitment to lead the industry.”
Polar Service Centers Improvements
Thus far in 2019, Polar Service Centers has built, acquired or enhanced these key locations:
- Cherry Hill, NJ—Expanded the building and added four new service bays
- Odessa, TX—Built a new facility with 16 service bays. Two tank washing bays will be added in Q4 2019.
- Augusta, GA—Added six service bays. Two tank washing bays are planned for Q4 2019.
- Charlotte, NC—Added a new site, which is co-located with Express Container Service, a tank wash.
- Griffin, GA—Acquired C&R Fleet Services, which offers repair and maintenance on all classes of trucks, trailers and cargo tanks. A NITSA-registered final stage manufacturer, C&R builds trucks for a wide variety of custom applications.
Within the last 12 months, Polar Service Centers has also expanded its bulk unloading products:
- Reaffirmed a distribution agreement with Tuthill Blowers, which allows PSC to market Tuthill transport blowers in all or parts of 24 states.
- Formalized a partnership with Ingersoll Rand for liquid tanker compressor products in the U.S., making PSC Ingersoll Rand’s exclusive partner in the United States for the SV200 line of oil-free rotary sliding vane compressors.
- Completed an agreement with APSCO to sell their line of hydraulic oil coolers and accessories.
- Introduced the TankGuard line of products exclusively for the bulk transportation market.
With this expansion, Polar Service Centers now offers 30 locations throughout the U.S. PSC aims to reach more tank truck and trailer customers than ever, meeting their needs for parts, service, tank washing and used equipment.