Registration Open for 2022 ATA Management Conference & Exhibition in San Diego, Calif., October 22-25
The American Trucking Associations announced that registration is open for the 2022 ATA Management Conference & Exhibition, scheduled for October 22-25, in San Diego, California.
“Every year, trucking’s brightest minds and most passionate supporters gather at MCE, and at this critical time for our industry, this meeting could not be better timed,” said ATA President and CEO Chris Spear. “With a slowing economy, inflation, record fuel prices, workforce shortages and political uncertainty, trucking has rarely faced the volume of challenges it faces today – and at MCE, our members and our association will chart a course to overcoming these challenges.”
- A look at the state of the economy featuring Tom Joyce, managing director & global head of investment banking capital markets strategy at MUFG Bank and ATA Chief Economist Bob Costello, moderated by ATA Second Vice Chairman Andrew Boyle, co-president of Boyle Transportation;
- ATRI’s Big Reveal – the annual look at the top issues facing trucking;
- Government and regulatory updates from key leaders including FMCSA;
- ATA President and CEO Chris Spear’s State of the Industry and Federation;
- A look at women in the trucking industry focused on career opportunities and challenges;
- ATA’s 350,000-square foot Exhibit Hall featuring the newest and most dynamic technologies and services for the trucking industry;
- The ATA Annual Banquet and Concert featuring Billboard Music Award winning singer-songwriter Walker Hayes.
“Every year, MCE is the event I most look forward to attending,” said ATA Chairman Harold Sumerford Jr. “From seeing friends and colleagues in the industry to learning from leading experts, MCE is a unique, can’t miss experience for anyone in trucking.”