Ridewell Suspensions Leadership Change: A New Chapter Begins
John E. Millsap Bids Farewell After 28 Years
After a remarkable tenure of 28 years, John E. Millsap retired in June as the president of Ridewell Suspensions, a leading manufacturer of air ride suspensions for the truck, trailer, and bus industries. Based in Springfield, Missouri, the company announced this significant leadership change, marking the end of an era.
During his tenure, Millsap played a pivotal role in transforming Ridewell Suspensions into a leading name in the truck suspension industry. His leadership saw the introduction of innovative products and expansion into new markets, solidifying the company’s reputation for quality and reliability.
Justin Cravens Steps into the Role
Succeeding Millsap is Justin Cravens, the former vice president of sales. With over 20 years of dedicated service to Ridewell Suspensions, Cravens is well-positioned to take the reins and guide the company to the next level. His vision for the company includes a strong focus on customer-centric innovation and expanding the company’s global footprint.
“Ridewell is an outstanding company and I could not have asked for a better place to be,” Millsap said. “And this company just gets better every day. Justin has been a great asset to Ridewell for over 20 years, and he is well positioned to take this company to the next level. With him at the helm, they will enjoy tremendous success.”
A Family-Owned Corporation Since 1967
Founded in 1967 by John Raidel, Ridewell Suspensions continues to be a family-owned corporation, now transitioning into its third generation of leadership. This leadership change signifies a new chapter in the company’s history, promising continued growth and innovation in the truck suspension industry.
The Legacy of Ridewell Suspensions
Ridewell Suspensions has been at the forefront of the truck, trailer, and bus industries for over five decades. The company’s product line includes a wide range of air ride suspensions, each designed with the highest standards of quality and performance. These products have become synonymous with durability and reliability, earning the trust of customers worldwide.
Looking Forward: The Future of Ridewell Suspensions
With Cravens at the helm, Ridewell Suspensions is set to continue its legacy of quality and innovation. As a key player in the truck, trailer, and bus industries, the company is poised for tremendous success under this new leadership. Cravens’ vision for the company includes a strong focus on customer-centric innovation and expanding the company’s global footprint.
For further information about this leadership change at Ridewell Suspensions, please contact Stephanie Anoa’i at 417.833.4565.
Stay Tuned for More Updates
Keep an eye on Ridewell Suspensions for more updates and developments in leadership and product offerings. As they embark on this new chapter, they remain committed to delivering the highest standards of quality and performance that their customers have come to expect from them.
Key Points: Ridewell Suspensions Leadership Change
- John E. Millsap, the president of Ridewell Suspensions, retired in June after a remarkable 28-year tenure.
- Justin Cravens, the former vice president of sales, has been appointed as the new president.
- Cravens brings over 20 years of experience with Ridewell Suspensions to his new role.
- Millsap expressed confidence in Cravens’ ability to lead the company to new heights of success.
- Ridewell Suspensions, a family-owned corporation based in Springfield, Missouri, was founded in 1967 by John Raidel.
- The company is a leading manufacturer of air ride suspensions for the truck, trailer, and bus industries.
- This leadership change marks the transition to the third generation of leadership at Ridewell Suspensions.
- Under Cravens’ leadership, the company aims to continue its legacy of quality and innovation.
- Cravens’ vision for the company includes a strong focus on customer-centric innovation and expanding the company’s global footprint.
- For further information about this leadership change, contact Stephanie Anoa’i at 417.833.4565.
• Ridewell Suspensions: Learn more about Ridewell Suspensions, its history, and the products it offers. [https://www.ridewellcorp.com/]
Explore More on Related Topics
- For more news and updates on Ridewell Suspensions, check out this page.
- For additional insights into the truck suspension industry, explore this page.
- To dive deeper into the topic of leadership changes and their impact on businesses, follow this link.
- Understand the strategies being employed in the truck, trailer, and bus industries to optimize outcomes, explore this link.
- Explore our news of factors influencing growth in the manufacturing industry across diverse contexts, visit this link.