Dixon Bayco Petroleum Product Indicators are designed to be mounted near the API discharge valves on road tanks using a standard bolt hole pattern. Available in standard and mini lengths these multi-product grade indicators can display eight user selectable product identification labels and are reversible for right- or left-hand push turn operation.
Specifications include these:
• Polished cast aluminum
• Weight: standard: 1.39 pounds; mini: 10 ounce.
• Bolt screw required to reverse barrel: standard: ¼-20 thread; mini: 10-24 thread
For more information call 513.874.8499 or go to www.dixonvalve.com.
Petroleum Product Indicators – Detailed Specs:
• standard: length 8″ x width 3″ x height 2½”
• mini: length 4½” x width 2⅛” x height 2¼”
• standard: weight: 1.39 lbs.
• mini: weight: 10 oz.
• bolt screw required to reverse barrel:
• standard: ¼-20 thread
• mini: 10-24 thread
About Dixon Bayco
Dixon Bayco is a leading manufacturer of quality overfill detection equipment for a variety of industries. Our selection of Dixon Bayco products includes fittings, valves, couplings, adapters, gaskets and more. If you have any questions regarding what type of detection equipment to utilize please contact us today!